Amera Spice Mixture
This special blend of spices was uniquely created by the Lanserhof Tegernsee chef Karsten Wolf, according to the motto:
"What's bitter in the beginning becomes sweet in the end."
The composition of cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, coriander and pimento is ideal for refining fish, meat and vegetable dishes, but also for making your own spiced butter or for seasoning sauces.
In general, bitter substances stimulate all digestive organs such as the stomach, liver, bile and pancreas. They have a metabolic, digestive and anti-inflammatory effect. They also reduce the appetite for sweets.
• Cinnamon promotes gastric juice secretion, increases insulin sensitivity
• Turmeric promotes bile secretion and can have an anti-inflammatory effect
• Ginger promotes secretion of saliva, gastric and bile juice secretion and may have anti-inflammatory effects
• Coriander can have an antispasmodic effect on the stomach and intestines
• Pimento promotes the secretion of all digestive enzymes
Please note: different packaging, same ingredients!